Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday, Febuary 6, 2013 - MTC

Saying good-bye...


 
Leaving my casa

 

Provo Temple


Mi Mama

Mi Papa

Arriving at the MTC

and I am off!!


"So once I left you I checked in and got my name tag and went to class.  They just speak Spanish to you the first day so you don't understand anything.  It sucks.  But Hunter came and found me and I was so nic'n happy to see him.  I saw John in the big orientation thing and me John, Kyle Green and our comps ate together.  Also, Sister Kramer came and found me, I think it really helps to know a lot of people in here.  Seeing people you know helps you to get out of the dumps.  Also, Hunter stopped by before the end of the night and said "what up"  Hunter said I have to figure it out and I will be o.k.  I have to make it till Sunday."

No comments:

Post a Comment