Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MARCH 26, 2013 - MEXICO BOUND!

Hey mom, so I just got here and I am fine.  Let me tell you that Mexico City is nuts and there are tons of people.  I don't know who my comp is yet but supposedly he is a native so I don't know what's gonna happen.  Don't worry about me but for sure keep me in your prayers because its like I am starting a new mish all over again.  Hahaha!   But we got here at like 2:00 and we walked through the airport and ate some pizza.   Then we got greeted by some missionaries here.   They are pretty cool and I like them.  We are spending the night tonight with the AP's and stuff.   They are cool too.   Right now I am at the mission office and stuff.   We just go the low down on all the rules and that kinda sucked.   There are for sure tons of rules and ...........no coke........ ya, I'm chapped but I had a nice Monzanita Sol... beleeedat!!   Right now I am waiting for my interview with the president and he will tell me where I am serving and who my companion is.   Right now I'm pretty happy, I don't know how this week is gonna be for me though. 
It's pretty nuts here though,  classic Mexico.   We took a taxi and it was pretty funny it reminded me of Puerto Vallarta and stuff.  So I don't know who is gonna be in my district or anything but I will find out soon.   I don't know when I am gonna be able to write to you next.   My p-day is on Monday and I get an hour to email maybe longer cuz the new rule.  Anyways after this I am gonna go eat some tacos and stuff at somewhere nice supposedly that will be sick.
I want to let you know that I love you all so much and that I was super pumped to talk to you all today it was sooooo nice to hear from you all. I love you and I will try to write as soon as possible and let you know the low down.   Keep me in your prayers and tell the fam I love them!!

My Mom flew the Mexican Flag the day I arrived in Mexico!
Arriving in Mexico City with Elder M, Elder W., and Elder B.
 
 
Elder W. drinking a Mananita Sol and eating pizza at the airport.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment