Monday, July 3, 2017

July 3rd - THE MISSION WAS SPECIAL AND I LOVED EVERY MOMENT!


President Adams and Elder Batz

 Yo fam,

I'm literally filled with so much emotion right now, I'm overwhelmed to the MAX! I cant believe that the mission is really coming to an end....I never thought that it would come and go this fast. I'm filled with so much gratitude for my mission presidents, leaders in the mission, companions, non companions, members, converts, but most IMPORTANTLY Heavenly Father for letting me become stronger to the person I am today. He must love me because he gave me the best comps, areas, food, and people I could ever have imagined. I never would have guessed that when I opened that mission call for the first time that I would experience the things I have......THE MISSION WAS SPECIAL! I LOVED EVERY MOMENT....how could someone like me not be grateful. My mission was hard....it wasn't easy, but it was WORTH IT. I now understand a little more of how it all came to be....what he wants me to be. The gospel is perfect, but the people are not...but thats what makes it soooo great!! With the hope to become more like our Heavenly Father and live in His presence, thanks for all the love and support you all show me!!

Well, pretty much I spent the last couple of days just crying of knowing that I'm finishing, I gave my last testimony in the last multizone and in sacrament meeting as well. I cried both times, hahaha!! Whats wrong with me, I'm such a baby....but one thing I know for sure is that, the tears are real and I loved the mission so much...thats why!!! 
It's because I was fully immersed in saving and blessing the lives of others....I have felt the love of God more fully in my life by serving Him. I'm going to miss being a missionary. Knowing that I was in a dangerous country, known for violence I felt that God was with me at all times! I never was worried....because I was obedient, not perfectly but the Lord and I both know that I gave everything for HIM!! It was all about standing up inside and being all in......I testify that even though I wasn't a perfect missionary I was ALL IN! 

I have a huge testimony of the repentance progress and the Atonement. I'm so grateful for seeing that in other people, it has changed my live and testimony forever.

Well, good news, the whole family Mendoza came to church......IT WAS A MIRACLE!! The all came and loved it. Even though I won't see them get baptized I'm sooooo grateful for the opportunity that I had to know and teach them.  I'll miss them greatly! They are so special to me! I'm so grateful for Him sending me to baptize their daughter.  I now understand why I was sent to Armenia, when before being upset of leaving the Cima and Chris.  I'm so grateful for Pres. Adams and his revelation for seeing something in me that I couldn't see....holy crap I'm tearing up right now, hahaha! 

I'm grateful for all my comps especially the one I have right now....his a good missionary that will continue the work here and finish where we left off!! I know that Armenia will flourish soon!!!

Well fam, you all know that I love you to bits and pieces!!

Can't wait to see you all soon...just promise you wont laugh if my english sucks and I'm looking skinny!


Elder Gee


Also, I did a baptism for the sisters to finish off the mish...perfect ending!
This is the bishop in the area
                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment