Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013 - NEW COMPANION

My new companion is Elder Y.  He is super cool and we get along.  It's hard cuz we work super hard and it's a hard transition right now for me from Elder L.   We walk all day and work all day long with out breaks.  But we have fun.  He loves Disney movies, Monty Python and other movies that we quote all the time.  Hahaha!  We were belting out all the Disney songs this morning on my iPod.  Haha!  
So right now we are just working a ton on finding new people and filling everyday with appointments.  It's hard but our area is doing way better, but I haven't felt better.  I feel like straight crap when we don't get in houses and walk all day, but when we have lessons  - I feel way good.  We received 2 new investigators this week.  I am stoked about one of them, he stopped us in the street and started talking in English and said he and his wife (probably girlfriend) are looking for a church.  My Spanish also is getting way better cuz Elder Y. helps me and I do a lot of the talking, like anytime we are knocking on doors - I do most of the talking. Hahaha!

Elder Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment