Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013 - MY FIRST MOVE

K,  so I'm super depressed right now and I'm not gonna lie, I really like Elder Y. and we have so much fun together.. I am getting moved to a place called Tlahuac, aka the hood.  I have heard but I am going to be with Elder G. or something and we are opening up an area together.  I am scared and don't know what I am gonna do... San Pedro Matir area is my home and I'm super scared to leave it because I love everyone here and know it really well.  I will be in Elder W.'s zone so at least I get to see him once or twice a month.  Hahaha!  Elder W. is going to train someone too, which is really cool.   I am kinda jealous and feel like its because I am super sucky at Spanish but I am stoked for him.  Also Elder Y.  is going to train also a new kid.
The changes start tomorrow which is cool cuz I get to see everyone and Elder W.    I don't know Elder G. at all except he is about to go home too.  He has 2 months left.   Hopefully he isn't trunky.  Tlahuac is far but I don't know how far.
Other than that, my week was good.  We are gonna have 3 baptisms in 2 weeks.   That's awesome that I won't be able to be here for them... not!   Me and Elder Y.  have worked super hard here.  That's why I'm super bummed that I am leaving.
k,  love you tons keep me in your prayers cuz I need them this week talk to you next week love you tons!!!!!   Bye!!!


Me riding on the outside of a bus cuz it was sooo full
We found a Burger King
ya, it's authentic ... it's fetchin good!!
  

































































 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment