Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 12, 2013 - ON THE MOVE...AGAIN!!

I got a ton of crap to tell you... I had special changes and now I am in Estrella with a new companion, Elder C.   I am in a new area, it kind of sucks but I'm getting use to it.   I liked Elder G. but Elder C. is cool too.  He has served 13 months here.  This all happened on your birthday, so I got to celebrate it by packing and moving...it sucked...and by the way I didn't forget your birthday.  I  have no idea why they transferred me.  I think it's because an elder went home and I came here to take his place.   But whatever ... the area is super nice,  and we have a General Authority in our ward.
It's actually not very far from Tlahauc... but I am not in the same zone anymore so I wont get to see Elder W. ... but whatever.  The people here are really cool and I am just trying to get into the flow here.  The missionaries I live with right now are cool.  My companion is Elder C. is from Torreon Mexico and so far we get a long good.   Again, I live with three Latinos,  Hahaha!!  My companion who is from Mexico,  Elder A. (district leader) is from Colombia and Elder G. from Peru.
Elder C. is funny, he almost puked in our food appointment the other day because he hates eating cactus and we ate it... I laughed sooo hard... Hahaha!!  The ward is definitely bigger,  actually way bigger than San Pedro... so the biggest I have served so far.
Actually one cool thing is,  that we baptized a kid named Erick.  So now I have two baptisms.   Hahaha!  It doesn't really count but whatever.  I haven't met everyone but we have a mom and son we are teaching and they have a date for the 30th to be baptized, but other than that we don't really have a whole lot.
The food is the same pretty much in all the areas,  but I really think I am addicted to hot food now I load all of my food with salsa... Hahaha!!
Oh ya,  I forgot to tell you we have to move out and find a house soon cuz I don't think the President wants four of us living together.  I don't know why we all can't live together honestly, but we have to find a place to live ourselves.   Hahaha...that sucks!  The mission home worries about the furniture and all the stuff .  So don't worry, we have members looking and helping us too.
Love you tons Momma,  I will write you next week love you...ADIOS!!!!

Elder C. and I
My new roommates...Elder G., Elder A. and Elder C.
Erick at his baptism
They call hot girls "Pinas" here...at least the missionaries do,
so I got a picture with a "Hot Pina", Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment