Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 5, 2013 - COME ON HERB, NO ONE IS QUITTIN HERE!

This week was sick, we had 4 investigators at church.  Which is the most I have ever had here in the mission, I think... Hahaha!!  And we only have had  2 weeks here in this area.  Honestly,  I can just feel the Lord helping us out a ton.  No joke, me and Elder G. work super hard.   This week was good and also I feel more in the loop with these guys.  I can joke around and talk more with them.  I love Elder G., he is sooo funny I laugh so hard at him...he's a gangster!!  But anyways,  I really am just getting into the groove of things.   I mean its still super hard and the days are tough but I really can understand about 80 percent of everything and its awesome.
Our  investigators  are 2 girls who are like 10 and 9 and they haven't got baptized yet cuz their family is less active, but they are technically investigators right now for us.  And also we have another lady who is less active and her husband.   We taught him and told us he didn't want to read or pray to find out if the church was true or not but ended up going to church the next day it was awesome. We are teaching all of those people a ton and we are still  trying to contact more people.
I get to see Elder W. today.  I  doubt if we will ever be comps again.   But for my last transfer in the mission when I'm tight with the President,  I am gonna ask if I can serve with him for my last transfer or something.   The mission president told us that a general authority is gonna come and talk to us on the 18th...I am stoked!
I needed some new shoes so I bought some new ganster penny loafers.  I think they were like 70 bucks.  Melanie wrote me and sent me some pic of trek...Hahaha!! they are sick
I got to go, I got hunnies to write...... Kyle, stop lying to yourself .. I am the best looking man in the family!!
COME ON HERB NO ONE IS QUITTIN HERE!!!  Alright, love ya, peace out and adios!!

That's my nice bum ..
 This is a members panaderia (bread shop) and we helped him
out for awhile
No joke a guy was walking his bull down the street on a leash ...
Hahaha!! (notice a saddle - only in Mexico) 
Elder G. and I
That's the Tree of Life
(in San Pedro)
LOS GUEROS  (aka the white guys)
The Beatles picture was my idea, I made the
elders take it with me before I peaced out from San Pedro
( I even don't have shoes on like Paul McCartney... Hahahaha!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment