Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 17th - SLOWLY...we are bringing this area back to life!!

This week we were looking for a girl named J., and her family because they disappeared and every time we pass or walk by.  One of her brothers tells us that we can't come back and threatens us.  I didn't know what to do and I was super depressed but we ended up going to their house with some of our homies to bring her and her family to church.  They came and it was awesome, we also put a baptism date with another lady.  Slowly we are bringing this area back to life...it's awesome!

Q:  Did you see that video clip of Kyle's "Utah Lax Play of the Game?"
A: Holy fetch, I got chills when I saw that video of Kyle making that pass to Cameron, I showed all of my comps and they thought it was soooo cool Hahaha!!

Q:  Did you get the package I sent?
A:  Ya, I got your package and everyone loved the candies.  We all at the candy and everyone was saying that they loved you for sending stuff.  They even sent pics to their families.  It was so funny.  I will send you some pics too of what we did last night.

Q:  What about your new tie?
A:  Ya, I am wearing it right now.

Q:  Do they even acknowledge St. Patrick's Day in Mexico?
A:  No, they don't know what it is.

Q:  Syd was crying yesterday because she said she really misses you. Did you get her last letter?
A:  I always read my comps the letters Syd writes because they are so fetchin funny!

I saw the picture of Brock, I bet he is ballin and a stud.  It's so funny that he has an accent, I bet I will to.  Kyle looks good in the pic cept it looks like in every photo he is wearing my clothes.

I got to go Mom, make sure you keep praying for me and my investigators cuz I hope we can baptize them.  It will be super hard this week, for real.  I love you all tons and make sure you say 'hola' to everyone in Utah for me.  Love you tons and make sure to send me tons of pics of the Sadies dance and lax.  I love getting pics...it's da bomb!

Love Momma, you are always in my prayers...PEACE OUT!

Green Mustaches for St. Patty's Day
The box was awesome and we all ate tons of

candy & everyone was saying that they loved
my Momma for sending them all stuff.
They even sent picture to their families.
NACHO LIBRE!

 I went to imagracion to sign stuff with
my visa with Elder W. and Elder M. 
It was so sick to see to see each other
& I am standing in from of a
catholic church. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment