Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24th - A COOL STORY...

Every thing is pretty much the same here except that J. and her family are doing so good.  They went to church yesterday and not the ward is helping us out with them.  We are gonna have a family night with them and another family tonight.
Also, a cool story last night that happened...is the the Pres called me at like 9:00 and I was like what the heck?  Then after he told me that he had someone who wanted to talk to me.  Honestly, I thought someone died in the family and you guys were trying to call me.  But it ended up being some teenager kid that I taught a ton when I was in Estrella.  He was at a reunion and mission president spoke and after the meeting the kid went and started to talk to the president.The kid told him that he just barely got baptized and he said that it all started because of Elder Gee.  I guess the president was so happy that he told the kid to call me on his phone.  Hahaha!! It was sick!!  The kid told me that he wears the tie that I gave him every week to church.  This kid is a baller and he use to be a total pot head and drink.  Now he is the only priest in the ward and wanted to serve a mission.  I was so happy...it's so sick!!
That's cool that Kyle is doubling to Prom with Hyatt...tell him he's a boss for doing that.  Charity is the pure love of Christ and without it you are NOTHING!  That is honestly so cool and motivates to be better.  Tell him that for me.
That is so cool you saw President Uchdorf (we saw him at Harmon's for a fundraiser for Syd's Special Olympic team.)  So you didn't get a pic with him?  Holy fetch!  I would give my left nut or 1,000 pesos to shake President Uchdorf's hand...Hahaha!
I got to go Momma, tell the fam I love them!
HASTA LA VISTA BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment