Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 22nd - 1ST EMAIL FROM GUATEMALA

I have a whole lot of stuff to tell you.  Well, my flight to L.A. was funny because Elder M. (who I was assigned to sit by) was telling this guy about the Book of Mormon and the guy in front of me was watching "Get Hard", with Will Ferrell, so I got the best of both worlds on that flight!  Hahaha!!
So the next flight freakin sucked because we had like a 4 hour layover and we didn't leave L.A. till 2:00 in the morning!  We stopped an emergency landing Mexico City because some people got sick and we had to drop them off and we didn't leave that place for like another 2 hours.  We got to Guatemala City at 7 or 8:00 in the morning.  We arrived to the MTC and we didn't get a nap at all.  They just threw us into orientation and Spanish.  They like me cuz I try way hard but they just laugh and nod their head when I mess up! I only have 5 minutes left so all you need to know is that I love it here its all good.  My companion is Elder H. and thats freaking sweet!!

I gotta go Momma!  I love you so much!  I will write you on Monday (my P-day) cuz I have an hour that day. 

Love you a ton, Momma!!





No comments:

Post a Comment