Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14th - We have baptisms this week...BELEEEEDAT!!

Ya... holy crap tons of stuff went down this week.  I am glad to hear that everything is good.  Moody looks sick as ever and I am glad you got to go to the razor crusade.   I am bummed I didn't get to go. I am glad Kyle is working and rollin in the dough and I'm even more pumped that you got to see all the old cats again and they were all chillin in the Gee house again...Hahaha!!  Are Taylor and Leslie married yet?  That is so sick that Kyle is shooting the tube...I'm jealous!
So the good news is that we are gonna have a baptism this week beleeeedat !!  But it was a close one, M. is just going thru the classic temptation phase before her baptism.  She almost went home during church for some reason but me and my comp prayed super hard and talked her into staying.   At the end she told us that she was glad she stayed.  It was weird but she was like super sad for some reason so we just busted out tons of scrips and talked her into staying...100 percent the spirit!! 
Also last week was sooo sick we found tons of new people and have 5 baptism dates and stuff and we could have 7 by the end of this week. I am super stoked about it. We have been working super hard and I have learned so much these last transfers.  My comp is awesome sometimes I get bugged but he is super awesome we work super good together.
Good story...we were super lucky when we were trying to contact another investigator that has been listening to us and stuff.  This little girl came up to us and asked where the church was.  We ended up talking to her and her mom and the mom is a member but the daughters are 11 and 9 years old so they are our baptisms yeah buddy!! I'm stoked about that!
Everything is awesome. We are receiving tons of blessing from the Lord and I am loving the mission big time right now!
Well,  I got to go Mom.  I  love you tons and I hope that you just know that all is good and keep M. and the others in your prayers so they can continue progressing.

Love you tons bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment