Monday, October 26, 2015

Oct. 26th - WHY I AM A MISSIONARY

Alright! What the heck is up everybody?...how was your week.?  You already know I'm spitting mad game with all the Latinos hahaha!!.

Well, this week was super good...we had a baptism this week and he told us that he wanted me to baptize him...I felt so blessed to do so.  It was my first baptism and it was definitely a moment I'll never forget.  The man afterwards told us,  "Elders,  I got something to tell you"  and we were like alright what is it?  Then he said...."after I was baptized I felt something in my stomach and its hard for me in words to describe it, but it felt so good!  My family and I owe you guys a huge price, because whenever you guys visit you make us feel better then before"  Then he started to cry and hug my companion...it was such an emotional day.  I couldn't hold back some of my tears...it was such a good day.  It's hard for me in words to describe it but it truly was one of the best days of my life.  It was full of happiness....true happiness.  I hope one day we can all realize how much we mean to some people.  Everyday I realize more and more why I am a missionary...specifically here and this is a prime example of that...and its a memory that I'll never ever forget!!

te amo ustedes
verderera felcidad
westside belizedat
salluuuu
ELDER GEE



This is the food I eat everyday, it's the best combo meal made in heaven!!

We were taught how to cut up a sugar cane stick, apparently you
bite it and suck the sugar and spit it out...its super good!



My first baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment