Monday, November 2, 2015

Nov. 2nd - PACKERS vs. BRONCOS

Que Pedo?  Como Estan Kaysville!  Well,  what's up?  Everybody I'm on,  I know its a little earlier then usual but and my companion and I have to go to San Salvador.  At 11:00, we get to meet his brother who is passing from Guatemala to get to Honduras.  His brother served a mission there and I guess he's visiting. Then afterwards were playing some serious futbol... Hahaha!!  It's gonna be fun.

Well, this week was pretty cool. We had interviews with the president and that was super fun. We talked about the mission and sports pretty much the whole time, he's such a boss!  He told me,  
"I'm sorry Elder Gee, but your Packer's undefeated streak is gonna come to a end!"  I' m like what the heck why?  "Because they are playing my Broncos and their gonna lose!!  We shared a good laugh about that.  So you gotta telll me who won that game so I can shove it in his face!! Hahaha!!
 
Well,  one of our investigadores J. received the aaronic priesthood and that was pretty cool.  He is so awesome because he understands everything were teaching him...and he always asks for Liahonas (aka Ensigns) to read because he loves to read.

Alright soooo I gotta a funny story from this week and last week.  So last week me and Elder A. received a package from the hermanas from our district and they said deliver this to Elder O. in
Opico...and so we opened the package to see what was in it....and to our great suprise it was a gay guy telling Elder O.,  Happy
Birthday...Hahaha!!  I couldn't believe it, was sooo gross.  
Because he had like 10 letters for him and there was a 7 page note about his feelings towards him.  So we told President Hintze about it and he told us to send it back...soo we did.  Then last night we get a call from a random number and my companion answers it.  It was that guy saying Elder A. your screwing me over man!!   I'm gonna have problems with you man!!  And then my companion said..."No you're not, you aren't gonna do a single thing!"  and then he hung up the phone...Hahaha!  

Well,  that pretty much sums up the events for this week...a lot of teaching and progressing investigadores that need our help.  I know the mission is hard but I choose to keep going and enduring to the end because with the hardest of times...the greatest blessings follow!  

I love you guys and pray for you guys on a daily basis.

Un santo es un pecador que sigue inteniendo.
A saint is a sinner that keeps trying.

te amo ustedes
verdedero felicidad
westside belizedat
Elder Kyle Gee



Mom: How often do the members feed you?

Kyle: 1 or 2 times a day. Lunch for sure, but dinner is iffy! For breakfast, we have cereal in the house that we buy from the super market.  And dinner we usually eat papusas with members or local pupsarias!

Mom:  Are you getting sick of pupusas?

Kyle: NO, I still love them!  And I haven't gained weight eating them.  I definitely have lost weight...like about 10 pounds.  I'm getting skinny.
I gotta go Momma...I love you more than anything.  I am off to San Salvador, but I can't wait for next week.  It's good talking to you.  I love you sooooo much!!




IF YOU MUSTACHE...MY MOMMA SENT ME SOME HALLOWEEN DISGUISES!

My boys...
I bet you can't even recognize us with our facial hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment