Monday, October 3, 2016

Oct. 3rd - CONFERENCE BABY!!

Yo fam!

Hey, what's up everybody? How's everyone doing? Also, how was conference?  Pretty good huh? I wish I would have had gotten the full effect because I was trying to fight all the crazy noise in the chapel. All the crazy babies and stupid little side conversations, that are of no importance...."THIS IS THE PROPHET SPEAKING...SHUT UP!! hahaha!  No, I loved conference...it always helps me mentally with everything.  It soothes me in ways I can't even explain.  Words inspired for sure! 

This week was super awesome. We taught and taught and taught!!  Just trying to prepare the people for conference and telling them that church doesn't start till 10...they said "Awesome, Elders we can now sleep in..." Hahaha, my gosh these people are always looking for excuses to sleep always. I loved the conference.  We ended up having like 150 people in the chapel there both English and Spanish branches and ended up having like 4 investigators.  One couple came, named G and G...we are teaching.  They loved it...they just couldn't concentrate because of the crazy noise.  I told them about lds.org and how you can watch them over and over again.  They were excited about that.  Also this less active guy named Bro. K. who hasn't come to church in over 10 years or so...finally came because I gave him a pair of my shoes.  I told him, "it's more important to me that you go than just shoes!"  I gave me a huge hug and he told me "You will see me there my Brotha" So cool and I'm grateful I can help in anyway that I can. 

My favorite talk was Elder Rasband...I loved how he talked about "Remembering your Spiritual Experiences."  I loved that and it touched my heart big time.  It relates to us all because we all have them.  And in the end its those experiences that are going to lift us and carry us home to our Heavenly Father.  I loved Eyring's talk and Uctdorf's as well....I loved how Uchtdorf said, "We are all sons and daughters of the most high God...isn't that amazing?"  That touched me big time too.  I love this gospel and love that we have men that are literally called of God and give us inspired instructions.  I noticed that my favorite scripture was mentioned like 10 times. Mosiah 3:19!!  We need to put off the natural man and become as a little saint thru the enticings of the Holy Spirit...then and only then will we experience true joy.

I love you guys and Pray always!!!

LoveThisGospal
LivinTHeDream
ChurchBwaii
Elder Gee


My roomies!
Elder Rigby and I with our BOM socks!


No comments:

Post a Comment