Monday, October 24, 2016

Oct 24th - PEACIN OUT!

Yo fam!

Hey wad di gwan brothas and sistas!!  How is everyone doing?  Before I say anymore, I just want to give a shout out to Hayden Grange for beating Layton in OT!!  Me and my Zone Leader,  Elder Osiek who is from Layton made a bet that whoever wins has to buy the winner a soft serve ice cream...heck yeah Hayden!! Looking out for me here man...muchas gracias!  Tanks mi bwaii!!  

Okay now we got that outta the way.  This is the end of the transfer which means....changes! And guess what....IM GOING TO SAN PEDRO!!  Elder Merida, from Guatemala will be my comp. He's a super cool latino.  He is Elder Hallman's son!  I can't wait to get out there and serve with him tomorrow "D.Y.C 4 is about to be in full effect" hahaha! I  will send you guys pics with him for sure next Pday. 

So.........my time here in Belize City is over.  I am actually super sad to say good-bye to all the members and people I taught, but Elder Burrell is going to do work here and carry on the great Belize City tradition.  I set him up with 4 positive people to baptize...so he's happy, lol!  I took a ton of pics with all the people I served.  I don't want to talk about leaving too much because that will take too much time. But all in all I am sad to leave but excited to go to the "Isla Bonita" so they call it.

Well, this week was super good. We taught a lot of cool lessons, and we cleaned the food truck again. This time it only took us 45 minutes because me and my comp have a system.  After she bought us pizza...meat lovers mind you!! So good!!  We taught and visited with her and talked about life and church...ya know the norm.  She showed us a clip of a movie called "The Miracle of Cokeville" it is soo good. It's about how a man holds kids in a elementary school hostage, and the bomb goes off, but in the end the only 2 people who died were the bombers...it was a miracle. It talks about how they saw angels and how an inactive father finds his family again thru this experience. It was super strong...the Spirit. I loved it. 

We also had 2 investigators come to church, so me and Burrell were pumped.  F. and C. our investigators will be baptized sometime in November.  I look forward to hearing about their progress. 

I love you guys so much...I honestly wonder to myself I am soooo lucky to be a missionary and advocate of the truth.  I love Belize City but I know I am going to love San Pedro. I know that the Lord has so many special people in store for me and my next comp.!!


#SanPedroBound
#IslaBonita
#LETSGO
#Godisgood
#BELIZE4Life
#beachbwaii
#ElderRigbygavemecreditforthatlastone


Elder Kyle Gee 

My Belize City Roomies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment