Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sept 9, 2013 - MY NEW COMP IS SICK (literally!!)

OK Momma, so here's the deal with me and my new companion...we are pretty tight,  he is from Draper and went to Alta High.  His name is Elder C....we get along great.  He is super nice and always wants to work so its not hard training him.  He is tall and has blond hair,  I will send you a pic of him.   Also Elder A. is trainng someone and his name is Elder C. and he is also super cool.   So right now our house is bumbin... Hahaha!!
Last night was one of the worst nights of my life ... me and my companion both got sooooo sick and stayed in bed all day.   I honestly haven't felt that sick in a long time ... I wanted to die.   I puked 2 times yesterday and had the worst diarrhea ever. I actually missed the toilet when I was puking cuz the power was out so I had not idea where the toilet was...Hahaha!!  It was super funny.   When we are sick we have to call Hermana Valdez and while I was on the phone with her I started puking... Hahaha!!  She thought it was super funny.   I am on some serious medication...I am feeling pretty good right now.  I have to eat Gerber baby food because that is what Hermana Valdez told me to do.
But this week has been crazy cuz I have had to talk the whole time in our lessons but I have been doing a good job I think.   We have had some good lessons for sure.   I am super pumped about our lessons... like not because our Spanish is good but because we are obedient.  Just goes to show that it doesn't matter how good your lesson or language is, what matters is if you have the spirit in your lessons.  I am not gonna lie, I feel way better about my Spanish.  We are working super hard in this area and we are going to have a babtism this Friday with the mom of Oscar.  Other than that we are just trying to work really hard right now.  You would  be proud.
I think I have gained close to 20 pounds out here from all the tacos, but I am sure I lost it all last night and I am back to normal...Hahaha!!
I love you tons Momma, I am doing good here...just make sure you keep me in your prayers.
Les amo mucho...aka I love you all!!

Burger King!
My roommates
What?  You don't like??










 

No comments:

Post a Comment