Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 13 - I'M A DISTRICT LEADER AND PEACIN OUT!!

First of all, my birthday was good.  We ate with members and some members from San Pedro sent me a watch that is super nice.   But ya it was good, but honestly I dont like having birthdays in the mission I was super homesick that day and as soon as I just forgot about it being the 12th  I was happier... Hahaha!!   It was weird.   The best park of the day was when I was in a lesson with an investigator.  I did have a good day.  We ate with 2 members that day too and after went to Burger King.   It's ok we might go eat somewhere nice after the district meeting tonight.  One meal was with the bishop and his wife made spaghetti.  It was awesome, she is soooo nice, I love her.
But guess what?   I am peacin out to another area called Acoxpa as the District Leader.  I am super stressed out.  I don't know what I am gonna do, I hope my new companion isn't lazy, we are gonna work no matter what!!  I am super ticked about leaving Elder Clark but Elder Carrigan is coming here to finish training him.  He is one of the elders who is in the Beatles pic...so it will be good.
The changes are tomorrow so I get to see everyone like Elder W. and Elder Y.!!  Elder W. is also gonna be a district leader in Iztapalpa...Hahaha!!  I am stoked that we are both gonna be doing the same thing, it makes me feel way better.
But we taught a man named Jorge, he is awesome too.   We just need to interview him.   But Hermana K. made me a cake yesterday and I cried saying goodbye to her . That's the first time I have cried in front of someone in the mission.   I don't know why but I just love her family so much and I want to baptize her so bad but we can't until the Pres says so.  Ya, it's super hard, that's like one of the things I hate most in the mission, leaving an area is soooo hard and super frustrating.  But I know it's what the Lord wants.  The good news is that district leaders stay in areas for long periods of time.  Usually like 3 or 4 changes, so I hope this new area is awesome.
Acoxpa is actually not that far from Estrella.  It's the next zone over and it's 25 minutes away in car.
Yesterday I bore my testimony in sacrament in front of a member of the seventy... Hahaha!! It was sick!!
As for my butt, it is good.  It still hurts sometimes when I sit down but I am way better.   I think the Pres is gonna set up another appointment with the doctor to see if everything healed alright.
I will talk to you next week just make sure to keep me in your prayers cuz I am gonna need it big time this week.  Thanks for everything and try to get that package sent through...do you think I will get it soon?  I would like to get it, so try as hard as you can to get it through.
 Love you tons,  Momma!   Tell the family that I say hi and that I love them tons.   Pray for me and my companion and my new area... Please aka POR FAVOR!!  Adios!
 
Me and Elder A. in Hermana K.'s house. 
It's a birthday cake she made for us.
My birthday dinner at the Bishop's house
  

Me, Elder Clark and the bishop and his wife.
My roommates
Me and Elder Clark!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't know if you read your blog but if you do we love reading your letters. We love showing the kids your pictures. Congrats on the district leader gig. You will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete