Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October 1, 2013 - RECOVERING IN THE MISSION HOME

Hey Momma,
I am in the yellow house living with the assistants and secretaries.  I am working in the offices right now.  Elder C. and I have been here since Wednesday night and get to go home tonight. 
The President wanted me up here because the doctor told me last week that I couldn't leave the house.  I think he was worried about Elder C.  Last week the doctor told me that I can't walk for maybe two more weeks, so the Pres told me that I could just work from here for a week and return hopefull to Estrella.   It's a nice house, it has a ton of rooms and bathrooms.  It's a place where I stayed the first night in the mission.
So today, the doctor just told me that I can start to work this Monday... Ya Buddy!!   I am doing good, for real.   I feel really good it's just annoying that I feel good but cant walk or sit.   It's weird Hahaha!! But I am not in that much pain, sometimes when I sit down it hurts but other than that I am good.
I am talking to the President right now and he just told me that we can go back to our area and work a little bit but I am not sure cuz the doctor told me to be patient and go back to work on Monday.  I will pray for sure about it.
I did a whole lot of nothing while staying in the yellow house.   But I got to go on splits with Elder B.,  he is an assistant and goes home in 2 weeks.   He is awesome learned a ton from him.  He just told me tons about how President puts me with the hard missionaries cuz he thinks I can motivate them.  And he told me he had a ton of crappy missionaries too when he was starting off the mission. I was pretty happy to hear that.  But we got to go work with the assistants a lot and that was really cool.  I  got to study the language a ton this week and all day yesterday so hopefully it pays off.  But I am just pumped to go back to Estrella and work,  I am a little nervous cuz its like we are starting all over in Estrella again.  We have no progressing investigators and its gonna be so tough.  I am stressing but its gonna be all good.   The Lord always puts people in front of us who are ready to change and stuff... but keep me for sure in your prayers this week.
K,  I love you tons and keep me in your prayers but just know that everything is gonna be fine.
 
P.S.  - that picture you sent me of Kyle and his whole group in our house (for Homecoming) one of his friends is wearing my beanie!!   The one Grandma Gee made for me.   What a little rat!! Hahaha!
 
I got to go peace out ... talk to you next week!
 
While Josh was on the internet, Syd came home and wrote a little bit to him.
 
SYD:    HAY JOSH THIS IS SYD YOUR SISTER
 
JOSH:  HEY SYDANATOR!!
 
SYD:   HOW'S YOUR BUTT?
 
JOSH:   ITS A LITTLE STINKY BUT IT IS GETTING BETTTTAAAA!!     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment