Sunday, February 9, 2014

FEBRUARY 9th - ELDER OAKS IS MY NEW BFF

So this week was pretty lame except I got to hear Elder Dallin H. Oaks.  He came down to dedicate the new Mexico City MTC.   It was awesome and he hecka shook my hand and called me by name. It was sooo cool,  I havent felt that cool since being on the front page of the Deseret News for winning the state championship in soccer Hahaha!!  But after the conference I took Elder Oaks out for tacos and now he said I am gonna speak in General Conference when I get back... jk! I felt so cool.   I also saw Elder W.  and Elder M., I will send you some pics. 
I didn't find that many new investigators, but we are still working hard to find some more, that really is all that happened.  We have changes this Sunday,  I honestly have no idea whats gonna happen. Me and Elder M. are working super hard right just trying to find new people but not much is happening.  We are having troubles getting our investigators to go to church, but its all good you can never get better if the Lord doesn't give you trials.
I love all of my Hump Day package.  We didnt do really anything  exciting ...just worked!   It wasnt that great but i loved the package that you sent it was awesome.  If you want you can send me some more skinny gangster ties and stuff.
Love you and say hi to the fam for me!
 

Elder M., me, Elder W. and an elder who is serving in the
Chalco Mission.  We all were in the MTC together.
This is Elder M and I with a REAL Salt Lake Soccer player.
His family lives here in the ward.
 
Some super awesome sisters in the ward.
The bought us a cake for early birthdays! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment