Monday, December 14, 2015

Dec. 14th - IT'S THE BEST!!

Hey, what's up everyone!  You ask, how's the life in El Salvador....IT'S THE BEST!!  El Salvador life is the only life....no, just kidding!  Everyone here is lazy and never wants to commit but its all good because we are here to prepare them...but let me tell ya about my week.
 

Last Monday,  Me and Elder M. bought a ton of groceres to stock up for our house, because honestly there is nothing in Joyas de Ceren, Hahaha!....the nearest store is about 20 miles away.  But every p-day we buy a ton of food and hot and ready pizzas for the night....IT'S THE BEST!

The other days were super boring, just teaching and trying to progress our investigadores and invite them to the church. One of them comes every week and its awesome...my boii M.  He's awesome because he basically knows everything and is progressing super fast. I'm just trying to enjoy the moments we have with them...because their not all like M. But ya know...its all good.

Friday and Saturday were super fun days....I went on intercambios with Elder R.(that one elder in one of my pics.)  It was super fun and we managed to get a lot of teaching done.  And then Saturday we went to the temple again with the investigadores because we had an activity for them.  We took them to visit the temple and we invited Hermano J. and D. and they all went and loved it. It was an awesome day filled with the spirit.

Well I'm sorry I don't have a lot to talk about, but it was just one of those weeks!  I don't have a lot to say...but i hope for some stories next week.


Well I love you guys and know with all the surety of my heart that this church is true.  As missionaries we have a big responsibility but at the same time we are soooo BLESSED!!

Love all you guys and pray for you as you pray for me and my son,  hahaha!

I love and pray for you guys.

Un santo es un pecador que sigue inteniendo.
A saint is a sinner that keeps trying.


mucho amor.
verdedero felicidad
westside belizedat
Elder Kyle Quote Master Gee


Temple Day








 

No comments:

Post a Comment