Monday, December 7, 2015

Nov. 23rd - I HAVE A SON!

Hey, what's up everybody? How's it going? So this week was probably the craziest week not only in the mission...but my entire life. So as you all know, I had to say goodbye to my sick trainer Elder A. He
left for Belize and I almost cried and so did he...hahaha!  It was
soooo hard and I stayed for 2 days with the zone leaders in a 3-some and this is the part where it gets crazy.....I got a call that said I'm training....I have a freaking son, Hahaha!! I remember I was so nervous because I just got out of my own training and I know Spanish but not well enough to train...but the Lord will help me and I know that.  So I am staying here in Joyas, where I was for my training and in the same apartment. So I guess I will be here training him for another 3 months.
 
My new companion is a kid from Tooele, his name is Elder M.  His dad is from Guatemala but he was the only gringo in the new missionary group...he's sooo ballin!!  He is one of those kids that knows
exactly why he's here...and works soooo hard...I can already tell we
are gonna have some massive success here.  He's what I've always wanted in a compaion...great kid. Every time we teach a lesson...he leaves with the biggest smile on his face and says, "I love the mission man!"....and my face hurts cuz I'm smiling so much...Hahaha! I don't know what to do with him, he is so dope!
 
So today for p-day we are eating and playing futbol so sick.
 
I love and pray for you guys.
 
Un santo es un pecador que sigue inteniendo.
A saint is a sinner that keeps trying.
 
mucho amor.
verdedero felicidad
westside belizedat
Elder Kyle Gee
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment