Monday, December 7, 2015

Nov. 30th - 1 WEEK WITH MY SON!

Hey, what the heck is up everybody?  Well you already know me and my son are just having a blast up in Joyas de Ceren aka the ghetto jungle, Hahaha!  It's so gross filled with the grossest smells ever
hahaha, but its our home and for that we are grateful for.  Also, Elder M. is a freakin g...we are practically best friends.  He even told me I could date his sister after the mission, she's almost 18, Hahaha!! But for real...he's the best!

So for the next couple of weeks I can't sent pictures because I accidently dropped my camera at the temple, so were looking to get that fixed...so bare with me the next couple of weeks...I told my comp to tell his mom to email you so you can get pictures.

So yeah, this week was pretty good...we have 2 baptismal dates for the 12 of December. We are pumped for that.

We were teaching Hermano J.'s wife and daughter and invited them to pray, read and to be baptized and they literally just rolled their eyes and laughed.  My comp said...we didn't come from the United States if we didn't know in our heart that this message is true.  But they just rejected us super hard...but I just told him this happens...and we just have to drop them.  We can still visit J. but definitely not them.

This Saturday night me and Elder M....balled it up in soccer!  we both scored couple of times and they were shocked because we are so white trash,  Hahaha!

Well that's my update for the week...I hope you find happiness in your work because that's what life's about...being happy...even when life is super hard.  Always smile and laugh...it's so much easier that way, Hahaha!

I love and pray for you guys.

Un santo es un pecador que sigue inteniendo.
A saint is a sinner that keeps trying.


mucho amor.
verdedero felicidad
westside belizedat
Elder Kyle Gee



My comp, Elder M!

No comments:

Post a Comment