Monday, February 15, 2016

Feb. 15th - LITTLE BY LITTLE

Hey Como le va? What the heck is up. Holy crap we´re here again writing another week email. I could have sworn I was writing my last weeks email yesterday....time PICKS UP in the mission. This week was a breeze. I think Ive gotten to the point in my mission where instead of counting the days you're counting the weeks...its super fast. But right now im still in my area for now and Elder M. is still my comp. I didn't receive a call saying I was going to Belize or changing quite yet. Transfers are this Wednesday so we will see what happens till then.
 
I got the news that Sadie Wells died on her mission. IM SHOCKED. I can´t believe it especially to such a cool girl like her. It ruined my whole morning. I want to let her family know that they are in my prayers. But I just want to say that she was one of "thee coolest girls" I've ever met...and if I could tell any girl in this world to be like...it would BE LIKE SADIE. She´s a real role model to all those girls out there. ESPECIALLY to the one´s that are preparing to serve missions. But I know she´s in a better place with our Heavenly Father. I LOVE YOU, WELLS FAMILY!
 
But how´s everyone doing today? You know that my comp and me are just trying to slay those Laminates aka those El Salvadorians like it says in the Book of Mormon. My mission president sent me a cool quote that I wanna share, “Life is made up of a few moments all strung together like pearls. Each moment is a pearl, and it is up to us to pick the ones with the highest luster. If we do not have time to do great things, take a few gentle moments and do small things in a great way.” I really like that quote because I think a lot of times including myself, we all are waiting to achieve something BIG. But words from Ray Lewis, ´Greatness is the small things done well.´´ And I think that if we just try and do the small things in life, everyday like read the scriptures for just 5 mins and pray for guidance in our daily prayers were are gonna have something special and little by little we will achieve success.
 
Okay so this week was full of dinner appointments and hanging out with members, eating pupusas and drinking down that coke...SO GOOD. But we did manage to find one family that loves us and wants to attend church soon. We invited all of them to be baptized and they all accepted. But the hard thing is that they work all the time and its sometimes hard to teach them the times we want. But like I said, ¨Little by Little.¨ But I just want to let you all know that you are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers and YOU GUYS are my strength, my ROCK. I love you guys and pray always.

I love you so much!

un santo es un pecador que sigue inteniendo
les amo
verderdera felicidad
Elder Gee


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment