Monday, December 26, 2016

Dec. 26th - BELIZE NAVIDAD!

Belize Navidad!!!
What's up everybody? I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, to me Christmas has always been the best season. Don't take this time of year for granted because a lot of times we lose track of what it truly means, or just slow to remember. 
Well, Elder M and I had a very white Christmas meaning we were dressed in white!!!  Oh yeah Belize dat!!...R and M got baptized. (check the pics below) I know they may look ticked,  but trust me they were all smiles after. They just don't like taking pics..idk why? 
I baptized R and Elder M baptized M...it was SICK! They were confirmed yesterday as well, so it's official they are MEMBERS! They are awesome and they have goals to be sealed in the temple. That's awesome. I wish you guys were there to see...they are the best! 
Well, yesterday as you know we all Skyped the family and it just so happens my family is in CANCUN Mexico and they showed me the view of the beach from their hotel.  I was jealous but not too bad because I'm on my own island and own world doing the Lord's work, so the jealousy thought didn't last long!  
My family is the same as alway...same sense of humor always! It was good to talk to them...it's good to laugh, but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. hahaha. They are  great. I loved their Mexico pics. 
Well, yesterday we went on splits with a return missionary who was here 2 years ago..it was cool to go with him to visit some people he had visited.  They loved seeing him come back...it's something I want to do after the mission...come back and visit. The island is amazing as always.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas (ya filthy animals) and a happy new year!! 2K17 is gonna be lit...I can't wait to see what happens. I have grown so much in 2K16...I can't believe we are starting a new year the time flies. Take care and remember the Savior who lives and blesses us daily. 

#islandbaby
#merrrychristmas
#BelizeNavidad
Elder Gee




Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment