Monday, December 5, 2016

Dec. 5th - PEACIN OUT...NOT QUITE YET!!

HEY,

What's up everybody... how's the snow??  Or is there even snow that has fallen yet?  All I know is that its a fresh mid 80's here in San Pedro....nice!  Not a cloud in the sky and a little breeze to cool ya off.....perfect! (Sorry for all you beach lovers out there...I had too) But how's it going? 
I know i have already written you guys on Wednesday but this week was super good.  We found out changes last night and I found out that I will be staying here with Elder Merida for another change here in San Pedro 2, BALLIN!  I was pretty stoked to know that I will be staying with my comp...we are gonna work extra hard this change because that means the Lord wants us to find someone to bring in. And plus R. and M. can be baptized!  Their date is on the 18TH of this month. "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas baby'! R. is doing awesome...he hasn't been drinking for about a week which has been great.  He and his wife M. came to church and the Christmas Devotional last night...they loved it. Not so much the talks but the choir... R. hates sitting in a chair for more than 10 mins hahaha! 
Yesterday in church we had 2 investigators in church and 6 tourists from Utah! One of them actually is the 1st counselor in the Tijuana Temple in Mexico and he is here on vacation....super cool people.  In the 2nd hour of church I taught about The Second Coming Of Christ...it was super good.  We talked about how we need to prepare the best we can so we don't get destroyed!  In the 3rd hour, Elder Richards and I taught the young men on serving missions.  At first, they said, "no".  But after Elder Richards and I shared stories and how its blessed us... they want to.  But they want to serve in L.A, or Vegas....ehhh!  Well thats a start hahaha!  But they are awesome...the branch is tiny but humble in every way. I love it here and I can' t wait to accomplish more and more things here in this part of the Lord's kingdom.!!

Love you guys more than you know!!
#Preachin
#BlessUP
ELDER GEE






No comments:

Post a Comment