Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Feb. 22nd - GOTTA GO SAVE SOME LIVES!

What's up Fam?,

This week was pretty cool, its always a cool week when your serving the Lord...Belizedat! You already know...Elder Harris and I declaring "repentance" to this fools up in here. Not easy, but we manage to get through everyday laughing at everything. I am grateful I have a companion that has the same sense of humor as i do...everyday is a blast and we ball so hard on this El SalvadoreƱos, hahaha!  

Alright now to the good stuff, again we are writing on Tuesday because we went to a sick Volcano in Santa Ana with the whole zone....belizedat, you already know I'm gonna hook it up with some pics!  The volcano was super dope...its like 1 hour and a half in bus from our zone...and like a hour to 2 hour hike to get the top..the view was unbelievable. I have some serious sore legs because we walked for eternity!! The sisters were dying the whole time and Elder Harris and I were laughing our heads off because we kept singing, "Lord of the Ring" songs while climbing the mountain...we are so mature!! 

But last week we went bowling and my freaking companion killed me...he's a freakin hustler...I owe him a coca cola now...i was so ticked.  Oh ya and the sisters did okay. The real competition was between me and my comp. I remember there is one sister who is still training in our zone that came with us and it was the first time she ever went bowling....she was so worried about it because she thought she would do so bad..she said, "Elder Gee, what if the ball takes me...hahaha!! That's funny because she's super tiny and the ball was super big...but all and all it was a good time and it was a successful p-day. On a side note, we went thrift shopping Macklemore style and bought some sick ties 3 for 5 bucks....I bought a sick Bone Fish one!! 

Elder Harris had another operation, he had a bad ingrown toe nail...this is like his 7th operation, and we were commanded to stay in the house for 2 days. It freaking sucked but we ordered pizza and that was sick!! The next day I went on interchanges with Elder Blair my AP. It was a blast...we found them a new positive investigator. Her name is W. and she is a daughter of members in their ward....it was cool because we invited her to be baptized for the 12 of March and she accepted...she told us after that she was always interested in the message, she just didn't know how to ask the missionaries she was interested. Wow...that's cool and she's super pilas (Ready for baptism). 

As for our own investigators, J is our most positive. He is super cool and funny. He has a date for this Sunday but he didn't come to church last Sunday so that kinda sucked. Put him in your prayers and hope he doesn't flake out on us...that would be a heartbreaker.!! Also we have a man that is named C., he has been to church like 4 times and everything super cool and all, but doesn't want to get baptized....he told us he has been baptized like 3 times already and doesn't understand why he should be baptized a fourth time!  Put him in your prayers and hope that he comes around.

Love you guys and want you to know that I'm never coming home, I love the mission too much!! Its honestly the best decision I have ever made in my life...and now I'm just trying to be the best I can be!! True happiness doesn't come from Instagram, twitter, sports, xbox, getting huge, or even kissing the pretty girls...although many people will disagree on that last one. True happiness comes from feeding the Lord's sheep and helping see their true potential...thats my testimony and I continue to live on that legacy!!

I gotta go save some lives!!

#doingwork
#beingmybest
#laughingandtestifying


Elder Gee

Traveling to the Santa Ana Volcano


Inside the volcano...and they forbid you to swim in there!

Titanic

Hanging out with pizza and a sick companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment