Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13th - GO HOME HATERZ!

HOLA!

Hey what's up everybody? So much crap happened this week so I'm gonna get right into it. Last P-day we went to Pizza Hut and that was super sick....Pizza is great. We played futbol again to rematch the series we have with the other elders and we......LOST! I was super mad but its okay because nobody expects us to win anyways...hahaha!  We also threw water balloons at the sisters to spark up the p-day. 

We also had a meeting with all the leaders in the mission, it was super cool because I learn so much on how to become better....President taught a lot of cool things that we can do better to motivate our missionaries. It was awesome, and he bought us Pizza....AGAIN. I'm not gonna lie, I think I'm getting a little fat, my belt is close to not fitting!

We had a family home evening with our investigator C., it was great because we talked about his baptism and how it would bless him, he was a little weird at first because he has doubts but the lesson was powerful and he felt the spirit for sure. He told us, Ï think I'll be baptized this Friday!!! Yeah baby! A couple days later...we visited him with President Adams, and wow...was that an experience. Pretty much President had a mini interview with him to see if he was truly ready and he was, he said he feels this is what he needs do, "I feel good with the Elders and when I at church!" But what was the most powerful was when he testified that the book of Mormon was the word of God. He said he feels closer to God when he reads it....yeah, thats what that book does!!!!

Friday...........BAPTISM! It was sooooo narly! Go home haterz....because another one just decided to join the Lords team! He was glowing after the baptism, he told us that he felt good. What was funny was this...Elder Harris was in the water with him and he was telling him, "Alright we are gonna put you in the water, and he was like....wait what? For how long? An hour, 5 mins?" hahahha..."no, man 2 seconds!" He responded..."oh okay lets go!" Elder Harris did the ordinance, and he was pretty jacked up about it. It was his first time doing it in La Cima, and I know how much it would have meant to him if he did it, but don't worry there will be plenty more where that came from.!!! I'll be in white soon!

The gospel is sooooo sick! I love it so much...it was such a good week, The Lord is blessing Elder Harris and I so much right now, because we found like 12 new people and we brought 7 people to church. The Lord is preparing his sheep. There is so much work to do. I definitely have my work cut out for me....put me in your prayers....I love you guys and hope you all have a good week!


Elder Gee

#LightingUpLaCIma

#BlessingLives



Outside of the local Pizza Hut.
Here in El Salvador, they have a mascot for the restaurant!
Here is a close up of my cute face!

C.'s baptism 


This is Stake President Markland,
he is from Nephi and went to school with Aunt Suzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment