Monday, September 22, 2014

Sept 8th - "Have FAITH and the LORD never lets you down."

Hey Momma, write back quick if you can I just barely got on and I am reading your letter right now.
I need in this next package another memory for my camera if its possible, if not I can find one here no big deal.
K, so here is the deal.  This week was hard but I learned a ton. I feel like I have to put the team on my back always, because no one else likes to make decisions or contact and they just like to complain. They are good comps but they kinda have bad attitudes . I learned a ton this week about having faith. We received some references from one family in the ward and usually when that happens some missionaries wait like a week to contact them, but I was like, "Hey, let's go right now and find them" My comps didn't really want to, but I was like saying to myself, "I hope they are home so I don't look like an idiot !" I just put my faith in the Lord and went out of our way to contact some people who didn't seem like they wanted anything.   I knocked on the door... alone... and a lady answered and right out of the get go,  I asked if we could share a message with her.  She said,  "yes" and let us right in. Hahaha!!  It was sick!!  My comps were pretty shocked, but I learned that if we do what is right and have faith, the Lord never lets us down.  That's about it!
Mom, I  love you tons.  I hope you get this email.  Pray for me cuz changes are coming and I don't know what's gonna happen this next week.  Pray so that whatever happens will be the best.  I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for what you do for me.  Put me in your prayers and pray that we will find people and help them to make the right changes in their life. I can feel your prayers.
Love you so much.  Tell Dad I really enjoyed his letter I really do love reading what goes on.  I might not be able to write back all the time but I love hearing what's going on always, so keep doing it.

Love you all....adios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment