Monday, January 25, 2016

Jan. 25th - CHURCH IS TRUE

Alright, boiyos what's up? This week was pretty freaking boring to be completely honest ...hahaha!  Not much has really happened, just trying to save as many people as we can!  I'm not gonna lie this week was pretty tough. It was pretty weird and a lot of things didn't happened as we hoped. Like investigadores falling through and members that just don't want to help us at all. A lot of disappointment this week, but yet I feel like I am progressing a lot and becoming  more and more patient. It's amazing how much crap me and my companion put up with everyday.  I think members are counting down the days to when we leave...because they always ask when transfers are. But yet Elder M. and I still work hard. I can honestly say I'm giving this mission all I have all my time,talents and energy.  It's super hard though. I know I usually don't write like this...I'm usually never sad...but this was what this week was.  It kinda sucked...but we hope for a better week this week. It's the past and WE KEEP GOING. SIGUE ADELANTE!

But this last Saturday we had the oppurtunity to hear from the apostle QUENTIN L COOK!  It was so cool, I shook his hand...YEAH NEVER WASHING IT AGAIN! I really liked what he said about fear...."Never fear. Fear is not acceptable in the kingdom of God...God doesn't like fear. Fear in other words, is no faith." It hit me so hard. I always feel better when I hear something like that.  Afterwards me and Elder Rigby went to Wendy's with our sons...it was a good day!  It made me immediately forget my bad week. I loved it!
But I want to end this week with this quote:

"Having faith on the Lord, having a hope and ye shall recieve eternal life, having the love of God always in you hearts that ye may be lifted up at the last day and enter into his rest."
un santo es un pecador que sigue inteniendomucho amorverderdera felicidad
Elder Gee
This is my district leader Elder C., he's from the Dominican Republic. 
We ate at Pizza Hut after a multi zone.

My boys...after we listened to Elder Cook!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment