Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4th - ONE HIT WONDER

HAI!!! WHAT THE HECK IS UP!! Okay, so me and Elder A. were doing some service on Tuesday night...we get a call from Elder T and he said, "Elder Gee, pack your bags your going to be a DL in Puerto with Elder C."  I was like, "WHAT?", because I thought for sure I was gonna be in Jardin for one more change...but President took me out I guess??  Elder A. and I shared some sorrow because I didnt want to change comps and neither did he.  I told him as long as we work hard and have the spirit good things will happen...also I told him I would sit by him in Multizonas and he started to laugh...so were all good!! 
 
I'm outta Cuscatlan and now I'm on the sandy beaches of Santa Techla...my area is called Puerto and its hotter than balls hahaha. I got a new comp too his name is Elder C. and he's 24 from the capital of Guatemalla and super cool. He was comps with Elder A., (my trainer) in the MTC so he's got the same time as him. But he's super cool guy. When he met me for the first time...he gave me a huge hug and was excited...so that pretty much sums up our companionship hahaha!! We talk about a lot of things...we have 6 baptismal dates and are gonna baptise a little girl next sunday...so we have a lot of fun. WE LIVE THE HANGLOOSE LIFE!!But its a super cool area...its like a beachtown...kinda reminds me of Salulita (that little town we visit by Puerto Vallarta) So like everyday we take 5 minutes to watch the waves because they are soo big. The locals said, Paul Walker stayed here for like a week and showed me his apartment...our area is super touristic. AND THE COKE TASTES SWEETER HAHA!! But other then the fact that my area is super cool...the work is super good...in one week Elder C. and I have 3 dates and 3 others that he had with an other elder.  We are looking forward to baptising a little girl named M. and she's 15 and came to conference with us and LOVED IT. So we look forward to this weekend. Our zone is super cool...and we work super hard...WORK HORSES. The work is so much fun here...me and Elder C teach well together...I think that's why we have some dates for baptism. He makes it soo much fun.

Ok, so conference was super cool...I watched it in English...I watched priesthood YEAH!! I really liked what Christofferson said about fathers and how cool dad is!! I watched with Elder S and Elder M (from Utah)  The
members are awesome...they don't like to work a whole lot but are nice when we visit them.
 
But I love you guys and pray for you always...I know the Lord blesses us always...and if we live the gospel things will always work out....like Elder holland says in conference...dont let the advesary....get you down.

Love you guys
Keep the Faith
Livin the Dream
Elder Gee
 
Elder C. and I watching the waves!


Chill'in with my Coca Cola

Look, it's Elder M!

No comments:

Post a Comment