Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25th - BLESS BLESS!

Yo Fam,

OH!! and Good Morning from San Pedro Island! I realized that yesterday was Pioneer Day and I was thinking of the family shooting off fireworks and stuff...we actually had the chance to see some fireworks go off by the house.  It was nuts.  But this week was a lot more eventful than last week for sure.  We saw a lot of miracles and blessings....so I'm gonna get right in to it. I also have a ton of pics.

Alright so every Thursday night we have a basketball night and me and Elder Cope beat them finally, hahaha!  It was literally only me and Elder Cope that was white playing and we balled it! They dropped a few "f" bombs....but me and Elder Cope just laughed and went to bed satisfied! Also I burned my year shirt that night as well. On my shirt is a marked out all my areas...comps...and titles if you will.  I just talked to Elder Hallman and Cope about it and we all remember how fast it was...imagine how fast this year will be....UNREAL! I don't like to think about it too much because it distracts you and makes you homesick. 

So the highlight of the week was our BAPTISM.  We baptized an 11 year old girl named K...she's awesome. We actually ran into to her this week....and she was an investigator by some elders in the past but for some reason she didn't get baptized....she went up to us and said, "Elders, BAPTIZE ME THIS SUNDAY!" We were like, "uh....OK!"  And we did...it was my first Baptism in English and in Belize City.  All in all it was special...words cant describe.  I was so happy.  At first I didn't think of how I could keep getting happier in the mission...but every week I get a little bit more and more....ITS SPECIAL. I love it so much.

Well, you already know...I'm so happy and full of joy as I talk more and more about my mission...its changing me so much.  I'm truly in the best mission in the world....NO JOKE.  I love you guys and I miss you more than you know...but I know I'm doing miracles here.  Just do me a favor and always smile!!  Always be happy...because He is ever so near. Always remember to pray and give thanks, always.

BE LEADER!! BUT TO BE A GOOD LEADER...YOU MUST BE A GOOD FOLLOWER.!!


LES AMO
LIVIN THE DREAM
SO MUCH HAPPINESS

ELDER GEE


K.'s baptism
"12 Months in the Best Mission in the World"
BURNING OF THE SHIRTS!

Today on the way to San Pedro


No comments:

Post a Comment