Sunday, November 30, 2014

Nov. 30th - "HE IS THE GIFT"

Hey Momma,  thanks for the pics,  hahaha!!   Mark is so ballin, that's a sick job.  I am glad he and Tyson went to the house to hang out again like old times. I didn't even know it was Thanksgiving this week...hahaha!!
Well this week was tons better actually.  We totally saw a miracle.  We were contacting a reference that the mission gave us and we ended up knocking on the door and we found a lady who told us she wants go get babtized and sealed to her husband.   The husband is a less active, but they are super cool.  She will get baptized the 3 of January.  And they came to church and are progressing super fast. D. also came to church and she is super awesome.  It will be a little harder to baptize her because she has lots of doubts and questions.  But we are gonna keep teaching and helping her out cuz she is awesome. 
Christmas is super cool here.  The church is doing tons of stuff for Christmas. There is a new       video out called, He is the Gift, watch it.  It's suppose to go all over the world via twitter, youtube, instagram and facebook. So everyone should see it.  We are handing out cards about it everyday so everyone can see the video.  Watch it as a family and tell Kyle to spread it on facebook.
Anyways, that's pretty much it!  I am doing good.  Me and Elder M are ballin...I love him so much.  I have learned so much from him.  More than any other companion. I honestly love him so much.
I told Elder MacDonald to get my package today cuz he is going to the offices, so I should get it soon.  I just saw Kyle's pics he sent me... hahahaha too funny.
I  love you tons Momma.  Keep me in your prayers and pray so that we can find more people to teach. And for the people we are teaching to progress.

Love you Momma,  I will get your package...don't worry. adios les amo mucho !!


No comments:

Post a Comment